Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adventures with Bullybells

Papa's fancy phone records videos now. Be prepared for endless videos about my adventures in cookie eating. And bully stick eating. And napping. Here's the first series: "Adventures with Bullybells." Enjoy!

Papa said it's bully stick time!



Eating a bully stick is very serious business



Mugsy is working on his bully stick technique



Thanks @BabyPatches for telling us about these delicious bully stick bullybells!!

-SylvieDog (and Mugsy too!)

p.s. we spent 1 1/2 hours chewing our bullybells and barely made a dent. Then mama gave us some cookies. And then I couldn't find my bullybell. I'm launching a full-scale investigation into the disappearance of my bullybell.

1 comment:

  1. Not surprised about those bullybells, dey looked purrty big & thick! Where do you thinks dey went? Maybe...Do you thinks da momma hides em to gives em to you agains? I hopes you finds it!

    ReplyDelete