Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Together we can make a difference!


Mama was diagnosed with cancer last summer when doctors found a tumor in her kidney. She had surgery to remove the tumor and part of her kidney. Her doctor declared her cancer-free, and now she just has to go in for annual scans and tests.


Mugsy & I took very good care of mama while she was recovering from surgery. So I was excited to see that the American Cancer Society has a special event to honor the care giving qualities that dogs like me offer to our families - the “Bark For Life” Mini-Relay. I'll be joining Mama, Papa, the boy kid, and Mugsy on this special Mini-Relay on August 9th to raise money for the American Cancer Society.

Every dollar makes a difference!

I hope that my anipals will use their furpower to help me reach my fundraising goal of $150 in honor of Mama and all cancer survivors.

Please visit my personal fundraising page to make a donation.


Thanks pals!

-SylvieDog

No comments:

Post a Comment